The library is now taking Requests for books ready for collection on Saturday.
Books including childrens and large print books can be requested by:
- Completing a Request Form that can be collected from Dales Coffee Shop, the Post Office and The Bread Box or by downloading from the website ( see below)
- Phone: 0116 305 3706 (Mon 10am-12 & Wed 2-4pm )
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting the library by phone or email to request items please provide the following information:
- Your library card number and telephone number
- Your book requests/preferences. This could be a selection of your favourite authors/genres or up to 5 specific book titles.