The Request and Collect Service is being offered to Library Members prior to the Full Re opening of the library. This service will open for requests on Monday 13th of July with the first books available for collection on Saturday 18th July.
Books can be requested by:
- Completing a Request Form that can be collected from Dales Coffee Shop, the Post Office and The Bread Box or by downloading from the website ( see below)
- Phone: 0116 305 3706 (Mon 10am-12 & Wed 2-4pm )
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting the library by phone or email to request items please provide the following information:
- Your library card number and telephone number
- Your book requests/preferences. This could be a selection of your favourite authors/genres or up to 5 specific book titles.
Requests received before mid-day on Monday will be processed on Wednesday, books will be bagged ready for collection on the following from the library between 10am and 12.30pm. the following Saturday. Volunteers will do their best to meet your requirements, but please be aware that many of the most popular titles may still be on loan because of the current situation.
We will ensure Government guidelines and safety measures are in place for both our volunteers and customers which will be under constant review. When you come to collect your books please maintain a social distance from other customers, and please only one customer at the door at a time.
For members who are unable to get to the library due to underlying health or mobility reasons please call the library as we will endeavour to get books to you.
Book Request Form ( Click here to down load the form)