The library is in need of more volunteers for a variety of roles. If you are looking to get involved in your local community then there are plenty of opportunities for you to get involved in an area of interest to you.
We are looking for:
- A premises officer
- A jack-or-jill of all trades to carry out minor works in the library and library grounds
- A few more Trustees
- An events co-ordinator to join our team for library fundraising events
- An organiser for our volunteer librarians’ rota
- More people to join our management team
- Volunteer librarians to work on Saturdays between 10am – 1pm
- Someone to move the bookcases on before and after the Busy Hands sessions
Support and training will be provided for all roles.
If you are interested or would like more information you can call into the library to leave you contact details and get an application form, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org